Birthday Cakes for Children's Parties

Birthday Cakes for Children's Parties
BIRTHDAY CAKE

Why is birthday cake so good?
I love it oh so much!
It's good to eat - but even more -
I think it's nice to touch!

It's squashy pink and sticky white
And stuffed with special goo.
With candy roses on the top -
One time my piece had two!

I like to blow the candles out.
I like to make the wish.
But more than all I like to lick
The frosting off the dish.

Now sundaes are quite wonderful.
Banana splits are fine.
But birthday cake is something else -
Especially if it's mine!

Bobbi Katz

Comments

~tanty~ said…
Happy Birthday dear Najma. Wish you have so much fun in this special day :)

Salam from auntie Tanty :)
Bunyamin Najmi said…
Thanks auntie...

From Najma
Dick said…
Very nice colors and a beautiful cake.
Anonymous said…
happy birthday, najma :)
Bunyamin Najmi said…
Thanks auntie ALaya