Bandung Lautan Api Award

Bandung Lautan Api Award
Fatih Syuhud is a respected Indonesian Blogger. I really love to read his blog, nice and interesting. “Blogger Indonesia of the week” is one of his ideas to give attention to Indonesian Blogger.

Surprisingly, this week he chooses me as a “Blogger Indonesia of the week”.

I want to thanks to Fatih Syuhud, all of DP family around the world, my blog visitor and also all of Indonesian Blogger who supports me to keep on posting, so from the bottom of my heart I give you this symbolic award.

Comments

Lisi said…
A beautiful photo and congratulations!
Anonymous said…
Congratulations Bunyamin. You should proud of it. Keep up the good work!
Anonymous said…
This post is a beautiful one, both for the moon and the great news. I posted the full moon in Sydney last Sunday in Sydney, it was beautiful too.
Anonymous said…
such good news, Bunyamin!
you got a great photo to celebrate with :)
Sally said…
That is one magnificent photo!
Anonymous said…
congratulations!
Anonymous said…
congratulations....and the image is so lovely :)
Curly said…
What a great picture BUnyamin!

Curly's Photoshop
Eric said…
Well you know I'm very proud and happy for you. This is an excellent photo and your blog gets better every day. We learn more about your city with every post!
Carlos Lorenzo said…
Fantastic shot!